A List Of Interesting Sociology Research Paper Topics On Domestic Violence
If you have a research paper to write on domestic violence, you may be struggling to know what topic to pick. After all, it is a very broad subject- and you want your essay to be a shining example to show off the best of your abilities, don’t you? So, where on earth do you begin?
Well, it certainly helps to select a subject that you have a large interest in; and something you already know a fair bit about (which will certainly aid in finding the relevant sources). Once you have an idea of the area that you wish to examine, narrow the topic down as much as possible to give it the required focus, but still ascertain that there is enough content and research to make it an invaluable read.
Here are some examples of domestic violence topics to help you on your way:
- Battered husbands: how and why public understanding needs to be increased on this matter.
- The realities and dangers of date rape.
- Domestic violence in the workplace.
- Battered wives: case studies from New York.
- Marital rape: an overview study.
- The link between animal abuse and violence in the family.
- Coping with Post-Incest Syndrome.
- The link between alcoholism and violence at home.
- Breaking the vicious cycle for battered wives and husbands.
- Coping with depression as a domestic violence victim.
- Understanding Victim Blaming Theory.
- Domestic violence in South Africa.
- Same sex domestic violence.
- The Quran’s stance on domestic abuse.
- Domestic violence inflicted on people with learning difficulties.
- Domestic violence within U.S military families.
- Attempting to combat domestic violence in the Netherlands.
- Police civil liability in domestic violence.
- Understanding and implementing the Violence Against Women Act.
- How can the judicial system adapt in the future with regards to domestic violence?
Obviously it is up to you as to what subject you select, but hopefully that list has helped point you in the right direction of the type of issues you can look at.
It may be worth looking online or in your library for other essay titles before you fix firmly upon one idea. There are so many areas and issues to choose from, that it is most certainly worth spending some time looking at the variety of issues that could be picked for your paper.
Now, crack on with hard work and focus and you will be able to create that masterpiece of an essay that I am sure is within you!