How To Write An A-Grade Research Paper About Bullying
Bullying is a very sensitive issue for many teenagers, and you know this very well. For sure you heard about many unfortunate cases that happened in your school or in your group of friends. To be sure that your research paper will be appreciated, you have to consider this before writing. You do not want to be too harsh, or to seem too cold regarding this matter. If you take your time and you analyze every idea, you can create an A-grade paper without too much trouble.
- Write a good introduction. The first paragraphs of your composition are very important because your professor will judge the rest of the text according to them. This means that you have to mention everything important in your introduction. Why did you decide to talk about this subject in particular? Do you hope to change something with this project? What research methods did you use? Summarize all this and write a few lines.
- Do not use real examples. When it comes to anything else, it’s good to give examples from real life. However, in this case it is not suitable. If you mention the name of someone who was bullied, you can put him in an awkward position. Most of the kids who had a bad experience want to keep it private, not to share it with the entire class.
- Discuss with a therapist. He knows very well what impact bullying can have, because he needs to deal with victims every day. He can give you a realistic perspective of what this behavior can cause, from anxiety, depression to suicidal. To be sure that your paper will have the impact that you want, you need to prove that the real risks of this.
- Analyze the causes. Children tend to tease other colleagues to feel stronger. However, if the bully is more mature he has many other problems. Most of the people who do this come from disorganized families, or they witnessed domestic violence before. Either way, these are problems that can be solved if people around them are aware of them.
- What is the public perception? One of the elements that make bullying a big problem is the public opinion about it. Many parents seem to think that their child is just friendly, not mean, so they do not do anything to stop them.