7 Steps To Creating A Strong Research Paper On Adolescent Psychology
Creating a strong research paper on any subject can be done following the same basic rules. If you use the same steps as you have in the past you will be able to complete the paper much easier. Here are 7 steps to creating a strong research paper on adolescent psychology:
- Choose a topic in the subject of adolescent psychology – One way to do this if you are having a difficult time choosing a topic is to try to brainstorm. This process usually will bring out some topics that you are interested in and it will end up being a topic close to your heart.
- Choose a strong topic sentence – As you begin to research you will come across something about your topic that strikes you as very interesting. Your topic sentence can make or break your paper so make sure it is something you can justify or prove.
- Research thoroughly and take great notes – Once you have your topic sentence you can zero into more detailed information on that topic while researching. Make sure you take great notes and keep them well organized so you can use them later.
- Create an outline using your notes – This is one of the most important steps of your paper. Put your introduction in the beginning of the outline that includes your topic sentence. The body of your outline should have at least 3 or 4 main ideas that prove your topic sentence. Also include the conclusion in your outline so that you tie in all of your ideas and make sure they help prove your topic sentence.
- Create a rough draft using the outline as a map – Use your outline like a road map and write your rough draft. This should be easy because all of the main points are already in your outline.
- Ask someone you trust to read over the rough draft and ask them to give you some suggestions on how to make it better – This person can make sure they understand your paper and that it flows nicely and makes sense. Take their suggestions seriously and make the changes that were suggested.
- Use the suggestions made by the person you respect and create your final draft. You should make sure your paper looks professional so that your professor knows you take pride in your work.
If you are still having doubts about how to create a great research paper on adolescent psychology, check out this resource and have all of your questions answered.