A List Of The Most Interesting Research Paper Ideas On Hamlet
Shakespeare’s Hamlet takes such a significant place in the world literature that it’s quite a task to choose a research paper on the play avoiding plagiarism and repetition of the existing studies. However, it’s still quite possible if you are really curious about the issue and have your own concerns regarding it. The first thing to be done when you are choosing the paper topic is to determine the exact field of your interest.
12 Inspiring Suggestions for Creating Your Research Topic
- Main expressive tools Shakespeare have used in the play.
- The reason why the Denmark was chosen as the main acting place.
- Comparative analysis of the main female characters of Hamlet.
- Study of the connection between Hamlet’s inner and outer conflicts.
- How the motif of revenge is disclosed in the play.
- What will be the correct description of Hamlet’s personality – pessimist or idealist?
- What is the real ground of Hamlet’s attitude to Ophelia?
- Comparative study of Hamlet and Macbeth.
- The ways each character develops throughout the play.
- A symbolical and literary purpose of the Ghost.
- Can Hamlet be truly called a madman?
- Main passions that determine the acting of the characters.
Prompts on How to Make Your Paper Original
- Trust your own life experience.
- Don’t overload your work with quotes.
- Don’t let emotions make your point unclear.
- Stick to the clear paper structure.
If some of the problems raised in the play resonate with your own experience in some way, it can be successfully used as a tool. In this case, you may already have some concerns that only have to be associated with the text, proved by the citations properly and supported by the expert studies if you find the correlating ones.
A quotation in a proper writing format is essential, but the too much of inserted text will blur the logical chain of your own thoughts.
Although research papers in humanities imply far more personal opinion and attitude included than scientific assignments, you should stay professional and objective. Each time you present your opinion to the audience make sure to prove it with the valuable evidence or it may stay simply a weak assumption.
You may use the methods of creative writing for your paper in literature, but in a moderate way as it still follows the main universal structure rules of composing the research paper. Keep in mind all the additional requirements that were given by your educational institution as well.