A List Of Easy Research Paper Topics For Undergraduate Students
In a research paper, a topic is very important. If you are not interested in the topic, your readers will hardly be interested in it, either. That’s why the choice of an interesting topic should be your first task.
Where to Find a Good Research Paper Topic?
Topic ideas can be found in many sources. There are numerous websites that offer either lists of ready topics or interesting suggestions regarding the area of researching and so on.
Besides that, you can find numerous interesting ideas and suggestions among the academic paper samples in online databases, virtual libraries of universities, and even in regular libraries. If you know the area in which you are supposed to do the research, you can find interesting ideas in the literature that is dedicated to this area.
- Is cybersecurity effective enough so that businesses can feel safe on the Web?
- . Does outsourcing ruin the economy of developing countries?
- Should the protection of animal rights receive more attention?
- Is assisting a person’s suicide moral?
- Can capital punishment be effective with an imperfect justice system?
- Should certain drugs be legalized not only as a medication?
- Can proper gun control be effective if everybody who wants owns and uses guns?
- Are prisons effective enough as a correction method? Can former prisoners be adequate members of the society after they are let go?
- Which is the most effective punishment for serial killers?
- Should sexual harassment receive more attention? Isn’t this topic talked of enough?
- Should there be more flexible norms for drunk driving?
- Should nicotine be banned together with other drugs like cocaine or heroine?
- Is it good that children with ADD study in regular school classes?
- Can distance education be as effective as in-class studying?
- Should children with specific educational demands receive more attention?
- Is plagiarism really that bad? Why?
- Should schools be more religious?
- Are there any real reasons why one-gender schools or classes are better than regular mixed ones?
- Can standardized tests really show abilities and talents of individuals?
- What can every person do to prevent global warming?
- Can nuclear energy be replaced with something as powerful but less dangerous?
- Is the problem of nuclear waste global?
- The problem of litter in the oceans and the ways everyone can work to prevent it.
- How can recycling fight the problem of the growing amounts of litter?
- Do children need more information on wildlife preservation?